Chapter 33, Land Development Regulations, of the City's Code of Ordinances, governs development within the City. They can be found on Municode.
Amendments to the Land Development Regulations:
- 2017-10 Student Housing
- 2017-23 Prohibition of Medical Marijuana - Treatment and Dispensary Centers
- 2017-24 Bed & Breakfast Standards
- 2018-08 Historic Review in Support District
- 2019-10 Establishing Subdivision & Planned Development Standards
- 2020-26 Definitions, Allowed Uses, Intent, Public Streets
For questions concerning zoning for specific property, refer to Zoning Information.
For information about a Planned Development or a copy, refer to Planned Development (PD).
For information on development, planning and zoning, call 386-626-7004, email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a Pre-Application Meeting* on Citizen Portal.
*Register for an account under New Users (click here for instructions). Choose the Planning tab to select the request.
Zoning Category Summaries:
Accessory Uses & Structures (Note: Pool setback from the deck is five feet and from the water's edge, eight feet.)