Interested in annexing?
There are many services the City of DeLand provides that are at a high level of efficiency that should provide potential residents a great deal of security.
The City provides:
- fire protection and rescue service, and maintains full time professional fire fighters/EMTs
- police protection
- potable water for both safe drinking and fire protection
- wastewater system for sewer service for residents and businesses
- residential street lights
- responsive elected officials and City employees
In order to annex, you must be contiguous to the City limit.
Sometimes two or more property owners join together in an annexation
request. If you are not currently adjacent to the City limit, you may
complete a Covenant to Support Annexation that would cause the property
to be annexed automatically once the property borders the City limit.
The advantage to this would be to avoid any increases in annexation
fees that may occur in the future.
For more information, please contact the Land Development Manager.
Annexation Request Application