Media contact: Chris Graham
Community Information Specialist
Resurfacing of the city roads will begin June 12 and is expected to be complete by June 21, pending weather conditions. Residents in the areas that will be affected have been notified and every effort will betaken to ensure the roads are open to traffic and residents.
The streets to be resurfaced are:
- East Rich Avenue between North Phippen and North Hill Avenue – 2160 feet
- West Wisconsin Avenue between North Stone Street and North Boundary Avenue – 1304 feet
- North High Street between dead end and West New York Avenue – 1900 feet
- North Orange Avenue between West Minnesota Avenue and West New York Avenue – 2671 feet
- Andover between South Woodland Boulevard and 1st Street – 326 feet
- Gilbert Street between South Woodland Boulevard and 1st Street – 326 feet
For more information about the project contact 386-626-7183.