Kevin Reid was elected to Seat 5 on the DeLand City Commission on November 6, 2018.
Kevin is a native Floridian, grew up with the love of the outdoors and service to his community. Kevin relocated to DeLand after high school to attend college. He fell in love with its small-town charm and could not imagine a better place than DeLand to raise a family.
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Finance
- Daytona State College
- Archbishop Curley Notre Dame High School (Miami, FL)
Kevin is an Associate at Dreggors, Rigsby and Teal, P.A, a local DeLand, CPA and Investment Advisor Firm.
- DeLand Planning Board Member
- Joint City-County Coordinating Committee of DeLand
- The Rotary Club of DeLand - President (2018-19)
- The Rotary Club of DeLand - Board of Directors (2016-18)
- Past Chairman of the Glamour and Gore Gala - Major Rotary Fundraiser
- Past Co-Chairman Rotary Golf Tournament
- Boy Scots of America - Pack 550 Treasurer
- Color Line Roundtable
- DeLand Area Chamber of Commerce Member
- Graduate of Leadership West Volusia
- MainStreet DeLand Member
- PAL Board of Directors
- Eagle Scout
- Paul Harris Fellow
Kevin Reid is married to Jennifer Rigsby Reid, a teacher at Blue Lake Elementary. They have been married since 2005, and have four sons named KJ, David, Liam and Mason. “I strive to be a role model for my sons and I am blessed to have the opportunity to do that in a wonderful city.”