This City of DeLand facility is designed for youth and adults. This skatepark may be used by skaters, skateboarders and bicyclists.
About the Park
This 12,000 square foot facility is designed for youth and adults. The skate park may be used with skates, skateboards and bicycles.
- Know your abilities and use the park at your own risk.
- Do not skate or bike against the traffic. Do not proceed down ramps or pipes until clear.
- Safety equipment, such as helmets, gloves, knee & elbow pads, wrist supports and proper shoes are highly recommended. Helmets are required.
- No motorized bicycles, scooters or vehicles are permitted in the skate park.
- Use trash cans for litter.
- The City of DeLand reserves the right to revoke use of the facility for individuals who are rowdy, use abusive language or do not obey the park rules.
- Anytime the City Parks & Recreation Department sponsors a clinic or camp, the park will be closed to individuals not enrolled in the clinic or camp.
- During the colder months, the park will close anytime the temperature drops below 46 degrees due to safety reasons.
- No pets are allowed inside the skate park.
In case of emergency, dial 911. For information, call 386-626-7280