Street Light Out?
Just follow two easy steps...
When reporting a non-functioning light you will need:
- The pole number (located 2 - 7 feet off the ground on the pole)
- The address nearest to the light and the closest cross street or special directions to the light.
Street lights in the City of DeLand are serviced by Duke Energy. You can report the non-functioning light in two convenient ways:
If you notice a problem with a traffic signal within the City of DeLand, please contact the Public Works Department at: (386) 626-7190.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name telephone number and address
- The intersection where you noticed the problem.
- The direction you were traveling.
- The type of problem with the traffic signal (blinking not changing from red not functioning at all etc…)
- The date when you encountered the problem.