The City of DeLand currently uses WCA Waste Corporation for solid waste, yard waste and recyclable collections.
You can reach the customer service department for WCA Waste Corporation by calling:
(386) 774-6162 or (800) 535-9533
- 96-gallon cart and 1 – 32gallon can or bag per service
- Separate Paper from Plastics/Glass.
- Unlimited if, tied, bundled or contained
- Max 4ft long x 6in diameter
- Max weight 50 lbs. Per container, bundles
Holiday Schedule: Work all holidays except:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
**** Normal Schedule Trash removal will be done on the following day****
- 1x Per Week Garbage Service in 96 Gallon Cart
- 1x Per Week Recycling Service in Recycle Bin
- 1x Per Week Yard Waste Removal
Service Days and Restrictions
- Service Schedule: All materials need to be placed out for collection by 6am
- Bulk Collection: All construction debris needs special collection.
- Appliances: Special Collection – No charge up to 3 per pick up
- Billing: On Water Bill
All material must be brought to the curb prior to 6am on day of service. All Recycling must fit in Recycle Bin container. Yard debris must be bundled or contained in bags, 32gal or less, bundles no longer than 4ft in length and less than 50lbs per container/bundles.