January 31, 2017
CITY OF DeLAND
The City of DeLand has the following full-time position available:
Deputy Building Official Minimum Requirements:
- At least 10 years experience as an architect, engineer, inspector, contractor, or any combination of these is required.
- Incumbent must be licensed as a Building Code Administrator in the State of Florida and hold certification as a Certified Building Official
(BOCA, SBCCI or ICC).
- Possess or must be qualified, as evidenced by documentation meeting the requirements of Florida Statute 468,
to obtain State of Florida Certification as:
- An inspector for One & Two Family Dwelling and at least two of the following: Building, Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical
- A plans examiner in three of the following: One & Two Family Dwelling, Building, Mechanical Plumbing or Electrical.
Applications can be picked up at the DeLand City Hall, Human Resources Dept., 120 S. Florida Ave., DeLand, FL 32720-5422 or by visiting the website at http://www.deland.org/Pages/DeLandFL_Jobs/. Completed applications may be submitted online, in person or by fax at (386) 626-7138 attention Human Resources Department.
POSITION CLOSES ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2017 AT 4:00 P.M. EST
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/M-F-VP-D