Chris Cloudman was appointed to Seat 4 of the City Commission in September of 2014.
Chris was born in Boyton Beach, Florida and grew up in Port Orange. He moved to DeLand in 2008 from Oracle (Tucson), Arizona.
• Stetson University, Master of Business Administration
• University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Recreation
• Daytona Beach Community College, Associate of Arts
• Spruce Creek High School
• City Commissioner – September 2014 to present
• Charter Review Committee, City of DeLand
• Planning Board, City of DeLand
• Joint City-County Coordinating Committee of DeLand
• Rotary Club of Downtown DeLand
• Leadership West Volusia Ex Officio Advisory Committee Member
• Accreditation Standards Visitor, American Camp Association
• Graduate of Leadership DeLand
• Citizen Police Academy, DeLand Police Department
• Stetson University, Associate Director of Continuing Education (Current)
• YMCA of Tucson, Director of Camping Services
• Greater Daytona Beach Area YMCA, Program Director
• Florida Sheriff’s Youth Ranches, Program Leader
Chris Cloudman is married to Megan Cloudman and they have two daughters, Emily and Isobel. He enjoys attending community events with his family, exploring our city roadways and trails on bicycle and volunteering at local charity / fundraising events.